Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, bool given in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/wp-wcl/wp-wcl.php on line 544
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/wp-wcl/wp-wcl.php on line 544
DeKalb County Judicial Operations
Welcome to the DeKalb County Juvenile Court. Your health and safety are our top priorities. To reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus while serving your needs, several new safety measures and business protocols have been established. For information related to your specific judicial system needs, please visit the respective department or office website listed below prior to your visit.
Public Entry Protocols
- If you are ill or have been exposed to someone with a positive COVID-19 diagnosis, we ask that you remain home until otherwise directed by a health professional.
- Visitors who clear the new on-site screening process and are granted access are not required to always wear a mask or face covering and to follow social distancing guidelines; but may be required in some courtrooms.
- Limit the number of people in your party. Do not bring children to the courthouse unless their presence is required for your business transaction.
- Allow extra time to accommodate new safety procedures and protocols.
- Hours of operations vary for many departments and offices. Appointments may now be required for certain services or information. Contact the office or department before visiting. See the links below.
Enhanced Safety Measures
To keep you safe within our facilities, we have
- increased the frequency of cleaning for high-touch surfaces and common areas
- installed hand sanitizing stations throughout our buildings and floors for your use
- installed plexiglass dividers to safeguard guests and employees
- reduced seating options in high-density areas
Please pay attention to new overhead, wall and floor signage and space markers. They can help you maintain proper social distancing guidelines.
For agency-specific information, please navigate the links below:
- DeKalb County Superior Court
- DeKalb County Clerk of Superior Court
- DeKalb County State Court
- DeKalb County Clerk of State Court
- DeKalb County State Court Probation
- DeKalb County Probate Court
- DeKalb County Magistrate Court
- DeKalb County Juvenile Court
- DeKalb County Traffic Division
- DeKalb County Sheriff’s Office
- DeKalb County Marshal’s Office
- Law Office of the Public Defender
- Office of the DeKalb County District Attorney
- Office of the DeKalb County Solicitor-General